I have become obsessed with overnight oats. They’re super quick as they are made the night before and are super healthy for you too! Not only that but they’re also cheap and can be adapted to suit any taste!
Although, not all oats are gluten free which means we have to buy gluten free oats but even so, sadly some coeliacs can’t even eat gluten free oats. However, if you can eat gluten free oats and want to try something cheap, quick, simple and healthy for breakfast then this overnight oats recipe is just for you!
As mentioned, overnight oats can be tweeked and changed to suit your tastes but for me, I like my overnight oats a bit stodgy. However, if you prefer your oats a little less on the stodgy side, then add more liquid.
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 40g Gluten Free Porridge Oats
- 1/2 tbsp Cacao Powder (optional)
- 150ml Almond Milk
- Add the 40gs of Gluten Free Porridge Oats into a bowl
- If using, add the 1/2 tbsp Cacao Powder with the Gluten Free Porridge Oats and mix
- Add the 150ml Almond Milk with the Gluten Free Porridge Oats and mix until all the Oats are covered (add more Almond Milk if you prefer it less stodgy)
- Place in the fridge overnight
- In the morning add your favourite toppings. For this, I added a drizzle of Honey, handful of Walnuts and sliced Banana